In this rapidly evolving world of technology advances, financial shifts and global interweaving it’s easy to lose sight of the most critical resource of any organization–it’s people.
At The Sterling Group our number one focus is the successful integration of people and organizational vision. We specialize in aligning culture, passion and principle with a high-level strategic approach.
The results are highly motivated individuals collaborating in vibrant work environments–all making a difference in a common cause.
What makes The Sterling Group different?
- We value meaningful and productive long-term relationships.
- We value proper positioning of people to maximize their gifts, talents and experience.
- We focus on serving clients to ensure they are positioned to secure the necessary people resources to accomplish their goals and objectives.
- We have a proven assessment process to support ‘positioning yourself to receive’ for clients and individuals.
- We emphasize the right cultural fit between client and prospect.
- We value business excellence through reducing costs and increasing profits.
Our mission is to ‘position’ people to leverage their unique talents and experiences for maximum impact. We are committed to accomplish this in a manner that provides added value to those we serve by identifying individuals who fit within a given culture and are equipped to excel.
Our vision is to come along side leaders of influence in the workplace to encourage and equip them to fulfill all that they were created to be, both individually and corporately.
Core Values – Our Commitment:
Asset Maximization: Every company’s most valuable asset is their people.
Service Excellence: We seek to always serve beyond expectations.
Qualify Relationships: Every transaction comes as a result of a quality relationship
Serving Individuals: Clients are people, not companies
Cultural Success: The success of an organization is dependent upon recognizing and blending corporate culture
Integrity: Always seek the truth when serving clients, professionals and associates
- We believe in God and that He created each person with great value and talent.
- We believe that each person should have the opportunity to become all that he or she was created to be.
- We believe that each person is at his or her best when properly aligned in their vocation and/or organization, and that this will provide a positive impact on their lives.
- We believe our role is to help each person and organization discover this alignment.
- We believe that success is dependent upon meaningful, intentional, and productive relationships.
The Sterling Group was founded by Ron Henry. Since 1983, Ron has had demonstrated success in the “People Business” specializing in advisory and placement services. He has carved a niche serving a vertically integrated marketplace from senior to mid-level professional with emphasis in the disciplines of Information Technology, Finance, and Human Resources. Since 2002, expanded his practice to include leadership roles and organizational consulting with global/national faith-based organizations.
Based in Southern California, Ron represents human capital and organizational consulting, search, and career advisory consulting services where he focuses on positioning influencers for significance whether individually and/or organizationally by identifying their God-given gifts, assets, and functional talents. He has been referred to as a ‘career architect’. Ron travels internationally speaking in support of the “People Business”. Well know in local networking groups in providing motivating paradigm changing career positioning presentations. He focuses on the attitude and motivation matching of God’s gifts in support of one’s vision/mission. Further, for over 10 years, been leading a quarterly peer-to-peer gathering with Southern California senior IT leaders entitled, ‘Connecting With Your Peers’.
Ron received his MBA from The Wharton School, and BSME from the University of Rhode Island. He founded The Sterling Group in 1992, and it has grown into a firm that is noted to strategically convening matching cultures through long-term relationships, integrity, honesty, and a caring approach to serving clients. Previously, Ron served as General Manager in the development of the Southern California division of a full-service search firm that at one time ranked as the number one revenue producing search firm in the competitive Orange County market. Ron further served leadership roles in the entertainment (music) industry with global record, publishing, production, and management companies.
Ron is blessed with a wonderful wife of 36 years, daughter/son-in-law/two grandchildren and son. Residing in Dove Canyon, CA.